"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On both occasions the car had just been serviced and was running perfectly.
- 'I want this prison running perfectly for these visitors,' he said.
- They wanted things at the track to be run perfectly.
- And -as I used to know- with its system perfectly running.
- The words ran perfectly out of his mouth, like beads on a string.
- Running perfectly, it hasn't lost a second in forty-eight hours.
- It seems to be running perfectly after a few hundred miles.
- "It wasn't running perfectly two hours ago," Robertson reminded him.
- He took his hand from the engine, which was running perfectly alongside him.
- The first scene, to an outsider, seems to run perfectly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.