"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Adventure Rock should run flawlessly on any PC that is less then four years old.
- On the tenth day, at last satisfied that the ship was running flawlessly, Bowman called a final crew conference.
- On Wednesday, arrivals and departures were running flawlessly, one every 90 seconds or so.
- Another embraced her daughter as their program ran flawlessly.
- His computer could still see: his zone implants kept him running flawlessly.
- Since that time, the place has been running flawlessly.
- They were still running flawlessly, the little Toshiba sucking off the priceless information from the database.
- Under Corollary 1, the machine runs flawlessly, and no amount of coaxing will duplicate the error.
- Were museums flawlessly run, all Old Master exhibitions would be just like this one.
- "A market that runs flawlessly," it trilled, "thanks to the most advanced and reliable trading technology anywhere."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.