"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when they cleared the mouth of the bay and found themselves in open water, the boat began to roll violently.
- The 44ft boat rolled violently as she drove on, her side decks awash.
- By ten in the morning the wind had dropped, and the ship began to roll violently.
- The song ends abruptly as the sounds of the car violently rolling are heard.
- Reviews found that the craft had begun to roll violently.
- The plane rolled violently 90 degrees to the right causing the wing to strike the ground.
- Clutching the gun, he rolled violently to one side.
- The large plane began to roll violently as the nose fell through to the vertical.
- The Tomcat suddenly rolled violently to the left and pitched over toward the ocean.
- He threw himself down on the stone floor of the cell, rolling violently from right to left and back again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.