"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bike turned out of the school parking lot and rolled smoothly, steadily toward me.
- Roland picked off the next five, then rolled smoothly behind Eddie, who took out the rest save one.
- The guns were rolling smoothly down the hill, the men leaning back on the ropes.
- Once the Bissell is up and running, though, it rolls smoothly on big wheels.
- The big Packard town car rolled smoothly onto the road toward the airport gate.
- Leland rolled smoothly and turned again to take her wrist.
- The car smoothly rolls up onto the freeway as if it were rolling down a hill.
- She rolled smoothly, came up, and went at him again.
- The greens are rolling smoothly and the rains early in the week softened them up.
- His eyes followed it as it rolled smoothly to the end of the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.