"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ship rolled lazily to an easy swell from the northeast.
- It pitched just short of the green and lazily rolled all the way into the cup.
- The plane rolled lazily, then began the long fall towards the water.
- Derek looked down at the coffee cup in front of him, lazily rolling it back and forth between his hands.
- A sled went sideways, rolling lazily above the others, and exploded against the wall of the pull- out.
- She did twenty laps before rolling lazily to her back.
- She kissed him before she rolled lazily to her back.
- When he was spent, he rolled lazily onto his back, whistling up into the darkness.
- A ball of pale fire rolled lazily up in the distance.
- Instead of falling backward, it rolled forward lazily, across the stone parapet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.