"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt Gorry reel under the impact of the unexpected response.
- The little man standing just inside the doorway frowned, considering this unexpected response.
- He watched the bag for ten minutes, saying later that it provoked an "unexpected emotional response".
- Adam towel-dried his hair while he considered this unexpected negative response.
- They are an unexpected response to the crisp call of her earlier sculptures.
- "Now that hurt," Banner said, and all three companions jumped at the unexpected response.
- As Schacht later wrote in his memoirs, he got an unexpected response.
- Perhaps one detail I have not mentioned led to this unexpected response in me.
- A brief silence, and then the even more unexpected - but perfect - response from several other passengers.
- But what she did see catalyzed yet another unexpected emotional response: fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.