"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The expected response was eye contact, a nod, the edge of a smile.
- Help, however, or the expected response, may be on the way.
- This did not have the expected response from the two bachelors.
- It's an expected response when a prescription pain drug is used for more than a few days.
- She was quick with the expected response: "And you certainly don't look like it."
- He often makes use of genre, turns the expected response to his purpose.
- The expected response of surprise and anger did not materialize.
- She shook her head, hoping to God that was the expected response.
- He held his hand up to stop Braumin's forthcoming, expected response.
- I tried to forestall the expected response from the class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.