"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Adams generally tried to keep the issue out of national politics, because of the anticipated southern response.
- I had received the anticipated response.
- However, an anticipated response to subliminal shots taken by The Game and Cam'Ron never materialized.
- Many thanks in advance for your anticipated responses.
- I had the feeling that this was a well anticipated response to a very common tourist question.
- The Administration seems to be improvising so openly because its new policy has not elicited the anticipated response.
- On hills, or when adding power on corners, the engine gives an easy, anticipated response.
- The trick was to somehow imbue the stock phrases and anticipated responses with part of her personality.
- The compliment did not elicit the anticipated response from Borodin.
- "Very good," the voice came back in anticipated response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.