"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Separately from the statement on the old cases, the archdiocese released detailed guidelines yesterday on how it would handle future abuse reports.
- But in December, the department released preliminary guidelines that were immediately attacked by the city as "outrageous."
- Late last week, the American Diabetes Association released new guidelines for doctors to use when looking for the problem.
- However, Canadian Heritage has released guidelines on how to correctly display the flag alone and with other flags.
- The State Health Department plans next month to release guidelines for doctors performing office-based surgery.
- In 2010, the Institute of Medicine released new guidelines as to just how much calcium and vitamin D people need.
- Last year, the cancer society released extensive new guidelines on diet and exercise to help prevent cancer.
- THAT office plans to release guidelines this fall for medical discount card companies.
- The Joint Commission released guidelines for the use of medical scribes July 2012.
- Health experts are expected to release new guidelines on vitamin D soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.