"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We told him not to worry about a quick fix.
- The two tried for a quick fix at a service stop, but nothing could be done.
- "A lot of people seem to have the idea that everything is going to be a quick fix," he said.
- Far more still try to make do with a quick fix.
- Any quick fix other than going back and starting over?
- I've never come in and tried to do a quick fix.
- The problem is much too large for a quick fix.
- As he said, there's no quick fix for this team coming from the outside.
- But listen, the energy bill is certainly no quick fix.
- And whether they're run by parents or anyone else, there's no quick fix on schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.