"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The supervisor made some quick adjustment at a wall panel.
- Ability to make quick adjustments and destroy Nationalist forces that did not retreat in time.
- He consulted his monitor and made a few quick adjustments to the translation program.
- Godiva made quick adjustments, then had her step into white slippers.
- Hunter did a couple of quick adjustments to the radar set, but he really didn't have to.
- He made a few quick adjustments on the dimly lit board.
- Talk about making a quick adjustment: Randolph will have to step in and contribute immediately.
- At first he was baffled by their quick adjustment to his new status.
- With a few quick adjustments of the controls he set the automatic firing range for a greater distance.
- I made a few quick adjustments to the spell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.