"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did you get a quick edit demo from Dana you pansy??
- Then a quick edit is done replacing Cassavetes with a lifesized rigged dummy exploding shot at several different angles.
- But for some breaking news, we publish fast after a quick edit, then a copy editor jumps in quickly to clean things up.
- They experience a psychedelic bad trip infused with Catholic prayer represented through quick edits, sound effects, and over-exposed film.
- A quick and dirty edit of two cameras in less than ideal position.
- A quick edit of footage from our first show ever in Vancouver, April 13th 2007 at Richard s on Richards.
- Tarantino did a quick edit after some of the critics complained.
- It's the magazine's "Year in Review," a collection of MTV-like quick edits that can be seen tonight at 9 on Fox.
- On the other are the youngsters, steeped in the quick edits and nonlinearity of video.
- He points out that quick edits can be found in The Wild Bunch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.