"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A keypunch was usually located nearby for quick corrections.
- Sirkin had looked appropriately remorseful and made quick corrections.
- This year, you can actually pull out of it with some quick correction.
- Initially, you may need to hold the leash as your children encourage rowdy behavior to insure a quick correction.
- This capacity would allow for quick corrections to minor keying errors.
- For most, the deficit no longer represents a national account badly out of balance and in need of quick correction to avoid imminent disaster.
- He enforced drawing in black charcoal that enabled quick and radical corrections of the students' work.
- A small, quick correction seemed to have them back in the ballpark.
- I made a quick correction to keep me clear of the trees and pivoted my head to the left, searching for the truck.
- But despite the strong showing over the last several years, emerging markets are subject to quick and very steep corrections, especially in bonds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.