"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were remarkably quick at finding their way through mazes, and so on.
- Your name attached to a message, Admiral, is a guarantee of remarkably quick service.
- The whole thing is remarkably quick and easy.
- Not only was he intelligent, he had the ability to get things done in remarkably quick time.
- The reversal for the news magazines has been remarkably quick.
- If anything, Wiberg's remarkably quick recovery has left her better than before.
- They are being hailed around the league for a remarkably quick resurgence.
- For one who appeared to be a million miles away, the Director was remarkably quick.
- Yet in more tangible ways, Kobe is making a remarkably quick recovery.
- It is a result of a remarkably quick consensus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.