"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Exceptionally quick on his feet, he watched the ball onto the bat more than any other batsman.
- A guy with exceptionally quick feet, a cross between a bull and a dear.
- For it to be successful, the player must either have a good serve or be exceptionally quick in movement around the net.
- He is known for his exceptionally quick first step, having played in the traditional forward as well as the second striker role.
- For such a large helicopter, it is nimble and exceptionally quick.
- The home run wall cannot often contain Bell, who has always had exceptionally quick wrists.
- He is in excellent physical condition and is exceptionally quick on his feet.
- He has great balance and coordination but is not exceptionally quick.
- He stays very low to the ground and is exceptionally quick on his feet.
- He has exceptionally quick hands and a lot of skills.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.