"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat on the edge of the mattress and pulled off his shoes.
- They pulled off their shoes and stood on the stand in black socks.
- She paused only long enough to pull off her shoes, then came across the beach at him.
- The man sat down next to it and began pulling off his shoes.
- I sat down on the other bed and pulled off my shoes.
- He'd taken time to pull off his shoes and jacket.
- He'd pulled off his shoes before he realized something was wrong.
- "That's right," said the girl as she pulled off her shoes.
- She bounced down to the end of the bed and pulled his shoes off.
- She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled off her flat shoes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.