"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Urban design is a social act, and the trade center site has been planned through the most public of processes.
- Character for the founders was the most public of matters.
- The Senate bill includes $175 million to help build charter schools, which are public but free of most regulation.
- There are 24 public and private institutions of higher learning offering 49 different majors.
- This very public questioning of the oracle led to his trial and execution.
- In addition, permission was granted to the public to duplicate and distribute it free of charge.
- In Finland all universities are public and free of charge.
- He thought that it was a little too public of a process.
- This most public of dissident writers is a fiercely private man.
- Within weeks, he was one of the most public of the estimated 19 million Americans who experienced depression that year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.