"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the next few days, something's going to be made public that will change the world.
- The information would then be made public and posted on the Internet.
- This may not be made public or distributed on the web, however.
- The route can also be made public and shared with others.
- The damages were not made public but believed to be $20 million.
- The full investigative report has been made public and can be found online.
- Then he asked not to have it made public because "I'll get in trouble."
- I still feel violated that my life was made so public.
- This meeting was not made public and came to light only several days later thanks to the persistence of the media.
- It asks for that information to be made public and available by the Commission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.