"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I lost my job in the most public way possible, and the press had a field day with it all over the world.
- Character for the founders was the most public of matters.
- Nevertheless, the strong case for reform had been made in the most public manner.
- So this battle over dark matters is likely to go on in a most public light, as it has done for the last 10 months.
- They settled themselves in the front room, near the most public window.
- Together, they focused on the issues that attracted most public support.
- She had, after all, arranged for them to be spending the day in the most public place possible.
- She would have been most public, you see, and always guarded.
- Allow me to expand on the last two points, which attracted the most public attention.
- The story of the world's most public dysfunctional marriage is over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.