"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, in 1998, they were paid about 45% less than public school teachers.
- His first job was as a public school history teacher.
- From 1964 to 1968 she was a public school teacher in Virginia.
- She began her professional career as a public school teacher.
- The national average for public school teachers is about $38,000.
- He and his wife are both public school teachers in the city.
- She was a public school teacher at first and a university professor later.
- Most of Chicago's public school teachers were white single women.
- He worked for 13 years as a public school teacher.
- The average pay for a public school teacher in 1987-88 was $28,031, the education association said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.