"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wants us to go public right away with the full details.
- She went public with her true identity in the 1970s.
- I went public and told them not to have that fear.
- In 1999 the company went public and raised $149.3 million.
- So this guy went public with it after a year.
- Why not just go public and say, We're coming for you!
- But the more interesting question is why a company would want to go public right now.
- There is talk that the company may go public soon.
- But those friends could not go public and say so.
- In 1994, they went public and began to sign work together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.