"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tenure is also offered in many states to public schoolteachers.
- We use this idea in our after-school programs and in our work with public schoolteachers.
- In December 1995, the city's 66,000 public schoolteachers had voted down a five-year contract largely out of anger over the two-year pay freeze.
- In 1952, she and another black woman became the city's first black public schoolteachers.
- Mr. Lauder kept calling, and after they married, she left her job as an public schoolteacher.
- Recently, public schoolteachers demanding a living wage paralyzed the city with demonstrations that at times turned violent.
- Besides, I reasoned, I would be within walking distance of my job as a public schoolteacher.
- Before Shanker, public schoolteachers were largely dutiful employees who took orders and had little say about the institutions in which they taught.
- Illegal walkouts by public schoolteachers often leave behind bitter feelings.
- She had never entirely outgrown her origins as a public schoolteacher in New Jersey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.