"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tihanyi is the winner of prestigious awards, including the Erkel prize and the Bartók-Pásztory prize.
- She has received numerous awards for her writing, including Runebergspriset and the prize for Finnish authors awarded by the Swedish Academy.
- He has won several prizes for his works, including the German prize for crime fiction (Deutscher Krimipreis).
- The best films win prizes, including the top prize, the Palme d'Or.
- He has illustrated many picture books, including the prize winning Klikk from (2004) with his own text.
- It was nominated for several awards, including the grand prize at the 2010 Independent Games Festival.
- His show garnered four Tony Awards, including the prize for best musical.
- He received numerous literary awards including the prize of the Académie française and the Claude Farrère prize.
- In 1869 he won eight school first prizes, including the prize for Religious Education, and in 1870 he won seven first prizes.
- Identity Pieces won several awards at the 1999 Panafrican Film and Television Festival, including the grand prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.