"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the region's greatest prize, California, which was due to gain up to seven congressional seats through re-districting, eluded the Democrats.
- Though "The Rocket," nominated in 13 categories, dominated the event, the prize for best film eluded it.
- However, the ultimate prize - the league title - eluded them.
- However, the finals and most important prizes eluded him until the 1990-1991 season.
- But the prize they wanted most, a championship, eluded them again, as it has every season since 1972-73.
- Yet the ultimate prize, Grand Final success, eluded the Centurions.
- Many parties were sent out by syndicates, and they dug over a large area, but this rich prize still eluded them.
- But until today, one prize had eluded him as a jockey: the Kentucky Derby.
- For years, it appeared that football's greatest prize, a Super Bowl victory, would elude him.
- But the big prize eluded both us and our friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.