"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The highest possible prize currently for a £1 scratchcard is £100,000.
- The awards, of $10,000 each, are considered to be the nation's highest prize for accomplishment in a traditional arts field.
- The highest prize was €3.5 million on 15 December 2012.
- He is widely read in Germany and has won its highest literary prize.
- Although the drawing is by chance, the children who draw the higher prizes are applauded.
- He has already set his eyes on a higher prize than the 15th District.
- With $300 as the highest prize remaining, she sold her $5 case for $100.
- She has been awarded several high prizes for her public work.
- These games offer higher prizes and are more difficult to win.
- In 2006, the 16th annual derby offered the highest prize to date: $5000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.