"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Making Pottery (awarded the Carnegie Prize)
- In 1926 Ker-Xavier Roussel won the Carnegie Prize for art.
- A final disappointment, but hardly a surprising one, is that the Carnegie Prize did not go to Ms. Akerman.
- Malcolm Stevens Parcell (January 1, 1896 - March 25, 1987) was an American artist who won the 1925 Carnegie Prize.
- Carnegie Prize, National Academy of Design (1915)
- Even before arriving in America in 1941, Chagall was awarded the Carnegie Prize in 1939.
- He received the Carnegie Prize in 1929 and was a member of the jury for the Prix de Rome.
- Sterner's awards include the Carnegie Prize at the National Academy of Design in 1941.
- One hopes that were the artist still alive, he would have gotten the $10,000 Carnegie Prize, which is awarded by a jury to one of the artists in the show.
- In 1981, the National Academy of Design awarded him its Carnegie Prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.