"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You going to remember your old friends when you've got a Nobel prize in every room?"
- He was the first person to win two Nobel prizes in the same field.
- So far all we have is kind words and Nobel prizes.
- Any one of those ideas would be worth a Nobel prize.
- The same could be said for giving out Nobel prizes.
- The country has three Nobel prizes in science and two of peace.
- Some of the guys in the medical school said you were smart enough to have won a Nobel prize.
- In 2009, three scientists won Nobel prizes for this work.
- You could very well be nominated for a Nobel prize.
- He was nominated for the Nobel prize 13 times between 1901 and 1937.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.