"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total prize fund was £329,000 - a £4000 increase on last year.
- For 2010 and 2011 the prize fund was reduced to €3 million.
- The prize fund was €300,000 in both 2005 and 2006.
- It started in 2008 and each year has a £200,000 prize fund.
- In its final year the prize fund was €2 million.
- A total prize fund of £200,000 was available for the tournament.
- The total prize fund for the event was € 156,000.
- In 2010 the prize fund was €400,000 with €64,433 going to the winner.
- From 2004 until 2010 the prize fund increased to £100,000.
- The prize fund started at £500 rather than £100, and the total number of questions was reduced from 15 to 12.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.