"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Black Americans had their eyes on the prize of full citizenship.
- I want you to keep your eyes on the prize, Starling.
- There is a tax of 5 percent on the prize.
- You just have to keep your eyes on the prize.
- My God, man, can't you keep your eye on the prize?
- "Nobody ever caused me to stop and focus on the prize."
- Keep your eyes on the prize, which is to be happy.
- In the morning, their eyes will be back on the prize that matters most.
- But I try to keep my eyes on the prize.
- We need to keep our eyes on the prize here, folks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.