"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That way is the law of the land with regard to handling prisoners.
- The main body was able to move quickly, but trail elements handling prisoners of war delayed the fire mission.
- We neither could nor wanted to handle prisoners.
- In case of trouble when handling prisoners, alarms are positioned at strategic points around the prison.
- "You can't handle prisoners when you're trying to make a profit," he asserted.
- The 724th Military Police Battalion has spent the past several weeks learning to handle prisoners of war.
- He added that the mid-size cars might not be big enough to handle police officers, equipment and prisoners.
- Nor, he said, did Private England, who was a file clerk, not a guard, have any reason to be handling prisoners.
- "Ways and means must be found to handle prisoners differently."
- At the same time, the crew knew how to handle dangerous prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.