"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prisoners exchanged uneasy glances, saying not a word as Joaquín and his fellow executioners disappeared into their hut.
- The prisoners exchanged glances but said nothing.
- After some long hours, just as the prisoners were exchanging ideas as to the size of the room, they heard chirping and humming noises from the background.
- He had himself named escort officer for a group of seriously wounded prisoners exchanged via Sweden.
- Authorities were to parole any prisoners not formally exchanged within ten days following their capture.
- A senior Bush administration official said the prisoners exchanged had been held by the Afghan government, not by NATO, which is directing the allied military in Afghanistan.
- Under these circumstances a peace was concluded and prisoners exchanged.
- The prisoners exchanged uncertain glances.
- The brazen practice infuriated the guards, who sealed their windows, with the result that the prisoners could only exchange their erotic messages through Holland.
- Polish authorities were well aware that those Belarusian prisoners exchanged would be repressed by Soviet authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.