"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He fought in the second world war and was held as a Soviet prisoner until 1950.
- The majority of the Soviet prisoners (up to 12,000) were killed or starved to death.
- A few months later Soviet prisoners started arriving, mostly officers.
- That same night, 28 adults died as well, mostly Soviet prisoners.
- Miraculously only two Soviet prisoners were killed in the camp.
- He became a Soviet prisoner of war, however, and stayed until 1947 in several prison camps.
- He says that 8,483 Soviet prisoners of war were shot in this manner.
- In 1941 a separate compound was created to house Soviet prisoners.
- Later that year, Soviet prisoners of war became the first inmates.
- While being there, the Soviet prisoners rise up and take over the base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.