"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A formula worked out on the eve of independence 44 years ago assigned the most important national posts, including the presidency, to the Christians.
- All top national posts are up for election.
- But Don Fidel, as he was universally known, kept his highly visible national post year after year.
- His last national post was as Georges Pompidou's minister of state for cooperation in 1962.
- He was the last Presiding Bishop to retain his diocesan jurisdiction while serving in the national post.
- Many local stamps performed a genuine postal function where the national post was lacking.
- "It's easy to imagine him in a number of national posts," said Yuri Ryzhov, a leader of the parliamentary liberals.
- But the last straw was reportedly his effort to become the chief of the Bavarian party, in addition to holding his national post.
- He envisions a national post, or at least a state one.
- In addition to his work in the diocese he held a number of national posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.