"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The family went to a local American military post.
- Many countries have had private local posts at one time or another.
- A few of its members have been elected in local administrative posts.
- I eventually had to retrieve it from the the 'local' post office.
- But already Republicans have taken over local posts in some counties.
- The government began operation of this local post on August 16, 1842.
- The local post office dates from the year 1897.
- Serious local posts faded as governments' services became more comprehensive.
- What might be called the whimsical variety of local posts began in the 1950's.
- As a novel school or Scout project, local posts can provide a lot of fun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.