"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also named African Americans to federal posts.
- In 1946, Gruber took leave from her federal post to return to journalism.
- At the same time Johnson also named nine other women to federal posts, pledging an end to "stag Government."
- He quit the federal ministerial post in March 1999 to contest in the state polls.
- Wilson left the federal post a year before the Watergate burglary began to shatter the Nixon administration.
- He was authorized to demand the surrender of all federal military posts in the state.
- Senator Domenici recommended Mr. Iglesias, now 49, for his federal post in 2001.
- Jackson asked Washington to advance his prospects by removing Otis from the scene-through an appointment to a federal post in Massachusetts.
- Warnecke was appointed to an important federal post and received two important commissions from the Kennedy family in 1963.
- President Bush has asked the Senate to approve nominees for two important federal posts with great influence over environmental policy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.