"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot moved the steering arm and released a little floater gas.
- The pilot was made, but not released to television.
- At any point on the way up, the pilot can release.
- At the first sign of a skid, the pilot should release brake pressure and allow the wheels to spin up.
- When the glider was about a thousand feet up, the pilot released the cable.
- The pilot released the cable but could not keep the glider straight, or stop in time to prevent the collision.
- The pilot released the latch, and they moved inside in a rush.
- The pilot releases the weapon and, via remote control, searches for the target.
- The pilot released the trigger and selected a third target, toward the end of the column.
- With a tired grin, the pilot released his hand, then saluted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.