"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a girl in one of the pilot seats.
- The man in the pilot seat turned around and smiled.
- He was floating in the control room, behind the two pilot seats.
- I found myself in the control cabin, and dropped into the pilot seat.
- It was all he could do to stay in the pilot seat, even with belts!
- The Chief went back to the pilot seat and eased himself into it.
- He forced himself to get off the deck and into the pilot seat.
- He took one of the two pilot seats and began to strap himself in.
- Then she climbed into the pilot seat and took the controls.
- He seemed to have forgotten all about the carrot in the pilot seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.