"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said: 'The pilot tried to come down once and aborted it.
- The pilot aborted the landing and then landed on another runway.
- The pilot immediately lost directional control and aborted the take-off.
- The pilot aborted the takeoff past V, and overran the end of the runway while braking.
- The pilots, unable to identify the dropzone after considerable efforts, aborted the mission.
- When the pilots aborted takeoff but was not able to stop the airplane on the remaining runway.
- Visibility was reducing, and eventually the pilots lost sight of the runway and aborted the landing.
- It was not immediately clear why the pilot aborted this landing, though poor weather may have been a factor.
- At least five people were injured evacuating after pilots aborted the takeoff.
- The pilot of the Asiana flight aborted the landing, saving both planes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.