"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even more seriously, replacement pilots were being sent to France with pitifully few flying hours.
- Until December 1943, the 127th performed the training of replacement pilots.
- An additional mission was training replacement pilots for duty in the Korean War.
- He was in Hawaii awaiting orders as a replacement pilot when the war ended.
- You're the first of our replacement pilots we're still a little understrength.
- The company hired replacement pilots from across the country, many of whom arrived to discover the airline under a labor dispute.
- In 1944 the group began training replacement pilots for combat duty.
- While continued preparations for the trip were made to the vessel, a replacement pilot was hurriedly found.
- When the replacement pilot arrived, a passenger complained that the flight was late because he had been "partying."
- The 33rd had to be reconstituted with replacement pilots and airplane before it could return to action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.