"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I didn't expect to become a space pilot," Joe said.
- But the Nation can never forget the original seven space pilots who focused our vision on the stars.
- The old romantic days of space pilots are gone totally.
- For the first time the space pilot did not meet his eyes.
- "She's a space pilot and defense screen operator; what good could she possibly be on a project like this?"
- "If they're really out there, why haven't our astronomers and space pilots seen them?"
- You'll be the first space pilot from earth to make it to another planet!
- The next morning after breakfast, the young space pilot prepared to leave for Florida.
- The male was a space pilot, the female some kind of a farmer.
- This fledgling space pilot could hold the key to the big mystery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.