"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, it's open season for guys like him.
- But after that it's open season if I catch him.
- The era of open season on scientists has come to an end.
- When you make a spectacle of yourself, its open season.
- That organization would then have open season declared on it.
- "The failure to pass a bill would result in open season on people's faith."
- Me neither, but it seemed to be open season on Angels.
- It'll be open season on us, while you're enjoying your after life.
- This could be the opening they needed to declare open season on his men.
- He said such criticism showed it is "open season to kill us".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.