"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was written in the form of an open letter.
- Katherine had an open letter in her hand and was reading it through for the second time.
- He left an open letter at the door of the church.
- He came slowly across to me, an open letter in his hand.
- He came out to us with an open letter in his hand.
- By August 2006, the government still had not responded to the open letter.
- He looked rather serious, and held an open letter in his hand.
- He later wrote about his experiences in an open letter.
- In 1941, he wrote an open letter to seven actors.
- In his hands was an envelope and an open letter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.