"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Though I wouldn't want to start an open fire in this place."
- Always put out an open fire before going to bed.
- The state he's in, he might just take one look at you and open fire.
- It was a large, comfortable room with an open fire, a television and a radio.
- I wrote his story right up to the morning he was due to go to school and open fire.
- In addition, instead of an open fire an oven can be used.
- How am I supposed to cook all of this over an open fire?
- All Price had to do was hear him coming, turn the corner and open fire.
- Until the 18th century, food was cooked over an open fire.
- Across from it was another open fire, smaller than the one in the living room but just as warm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.