"nice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did some nice things we hadn't seen him do.
- Had no one ever done a single nice thing for the man?
- At the end of the talk, someone came up and had very nice things to say about what he'd learned.
- We all work hard to make money and have nice things.
- Say nice things about us here and back in the States.
- I was talking about God doing the nice thing for me.
- But he said some nice things about me later, I hear.
- "I was thinking of the nice things my friends are doing for me."
- In the past, the two have often gone out of their way to say nice things about each other.
- So he does not know all the nice things people are saying about him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.