"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At age four, Headley began playing the music of her native Trinidad, including calypso, and soca.
- His views on black people in his native Trinidad are shocking:
- Another drug dealer breaks into tears and begs to be deported to his native Trinidad.
- He hopes soon to observe the guppies in their native Trinidad to see if they perform similarly in the wild.
- As a youngster, he eagerly pored over atlases of the world and his native Trinidad.
- Boldon is 24 and runs for his native Trinidad.
- The line was delivered with exactly the right timing, with a trace of a lilt of her native Trinidad.
- Garth Marcelline, standing on the church steps, 2,000 miles north of his native Trinidad, agreed and elaborated.
- She said she brought him to New York from their native Trinidad when he was just a toddler.
- Ms. Joseph asked in the lilting tones of her native Trinidad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.