"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Katz also complimented the bed in the video saying that it "evoke[s] a very Caribbean vibe, a shout-out to Rihanna's native Barbados, no doubt."
- "Everyone thinks I've become a snob," said Mr. Browne, 54, a father of six who speaks in the lilting cadence of his native Barbados.
- Mr. Archer began playing flute as a member of the local police band in his native Barbados.
- "It's still a slum," he said, the sadness and regret in his voice tinged with the soft lilt of his native Barbados.
- In the English winter of 1983-84 he played for his native Barbados, as he would do again (albeit very briefly) in 1984-85.
- In 1960, while in his early teens, he left his native Barbados for London, England.
- Since 2002, he has played domestic cricket for his native Barbados, with a season at English club Yorkshire in 2010.
- In total, he played 100 first-class and List A matches for his native Barbados, including the cricket tournament at the 1998 Commonwealth Games.
- The family did not return to their native Barbados until she was 8 years old.
- Daniel played for Western Australia in the Sheffield Shield 1981-82 season and for his native Barbados between 1976 and 1985.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.