"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rejoined Breiðablik in his native Iceland.
- The family divided their time between New York and Matthíasdóttir's native Iceland.
- Björk wanted Homogenic to have a conceptual focus on her native Iceland.
- Besides its international missions the unit has taken part in rescues following earthquakes and avalanches in its native Iceland.
- In his native Iceland, however, Eiríksson's reception was almost uniformly harsh.
- The horses tend to not be easily spooked, probably the result of not having any natural predators in their native Iceland.
- Some songs were dominated by the churchy sound of a harpsichord or a pipe organ, while others marched forward alongside brass from her native Iceland.
- It was her first album to be released internationally (her earlier albums being released only in her native Iceland).
- His native Iceland seemed an ideal place to explore its possible genetic roots.
- Björk has been performing since age 11, when she made a record in her native Iceland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.