"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (Chin would eventually become a railway entrepreneur in his native China.)
- Gao's drama is considered to be fundamentally absurdist in nature and avant-garde in his native China.
- It is popular in its native China for reforestation, roadside planting and as an ornamental tree.
- She was awarded 2 gold medals for excellence in international acrobatic competition in Paris and her native China.
- In its native China it occurs in wet places, such as the edges of canals.
- This recognized many contributions to the game, and in particular her efforts to enlarge the development of bridge in her native China.
- His native China was so different in its concept of women.
- I read this morning that across the Pacific in her native China her right hook is being praised.
- He has played with the best orchestras in Europe, the United States and his native China.
- In their native China they have destroyed billions of trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.