"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one, there are large abstract paintings, swarming with vegetal forms, based on the artist's native Hawaii.
- She was involved in a variant of the dance forms of her native Hawaii.
- He now splits his time between his suburban Washington home and his native Hawaii, consulting with academic organizations, private companies and military support groups.
- (The character was said to have returned to his native Hawaii.)
- A.J. held true to a promise that if he wasn't promoted to Captain he would leave the force and move back to his native Hawaii.
- As a teenager in her native Hawaii, she began teaching after school karate programs.
- Mahina and the Polynesians have been rehearsing songs from their native Hawaii.
- On the way he also picked up a fifth Triple Crown in his native Hawaii.
- Joe Francis died April 15, 2013 in his native Hawaii.
- Kahoano left the group to return home to his native Hawaii and was replaced by Dan Miller.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.