"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though beaten on the native Earths, they were able to transport both teams to Earth-Three, where they defeated them.
- In fact, it was a good deal like his native Earth except for the predominance of red-leafed vegetation that gave its landmasses their striking crimson color.
- They defeat the JLA, and realize they will win on their native Earths, so they decide to fight on a neutral Earth.
- Perhaps it was a trick of the inadequate light, but her eyes seemed to be the exact color of violets back on his native Earth.
- At the moment, she's on course for a world very distant from your native Earth.
- Unlike the planet where Torres and Y-im had been captured by the Kazon, this world didn't remind the captain at all of her native Earth.
- Boaz was under the impression that outside the space ship was the wholesome atmosphere of his native Earth.
- You will live there in safety and comfort, but in exile from your native Earth.
- Lightly, slowly, she settled downward, her jets raving out against a gravity fully twice that of her native Earth.
- Both Callisto and Moira and their counterparts then returned to their native Earths.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.